Virtual Homebuying and Financing
Virtual Home Financing
Academy helps you finance your home purchase without leaving the safety and comfort of your home!
Use our handy My Mortgage: Mobile app to get pre-approved* in 5 minutes or less! Here’s how:
- You install Academy’s free My Mortgage: Mobile app and fill out the loan application—all from your mobile device!
- You electronically sign the disclosures and upload needed documents.
- My Mortgage App even has a scanning feature and mortgage calculator.
- You stay updated on the loan process through the app.
- The title company could possibly send a mobile notary to your client with the closing documents; they can even bring the keys to them!
Why get pre-approved?*
- Pre-approval puts you in the best position to move quickly to buy when the time is right. Pre-approval helps you make an early offer and be more competitive! Our AMY technology can determine pre-approval in as little as 5 minutes!
- Pre-approval adds validity and strength to your offer. Sellers are more likely to accept your offer when they find out clients are pre-approved.
- Pre-approval saves time, energy, and frustration. Getting your financial documents ready for pre-approval helps you avoid problems with their loan down the road, which speeds up the loan application process.
- Pre-approval helps you determine how much home you can afford. Once pre-approved, you’ll have a good idea of how much you can afford to spend on a home based on your debt, income, and credit. You’ll also have an estimate of how much money
you’ll need for closing costs and a down payment.
CALL AN ACADEMY LOAN OFFICER TODAY! to get our free My Mortgage: Mobile app!
*Pre-approval is not a commitment to lend.
Academy’s Single Property Websites let you view property photos, take virtual home tours, and much more!
Each Single Property Website has a single listing with these great features:
- One-click Open House flyers
- Community info you want: commute, average income, demographics, taxes, cost of living, etc.
- Payment and loan comparisons
- Property images
- Video tours or Matterport virtual home tours
- Super useful mapping tool
- And more!
I want to understand the mortgage process better.
- Virtual Homebuying and Financing
- Can Quick Be Too Quick?
- Calculating Your DTI
- Appraisals vs. Home Inspections
- 4 Benefits of Working With a Real Estate Agent
- Product Solutions for Today’s Unique Market
- What is a Home Mortgage?
- FAQs About Mortgages
- Fixed vs. Variable
- Conventional Mortgages
- Residential Mortgages
- Tips for a Simple Loan Approval
- E-Consent and E-Sign
- Viewing the Closing Disclosure
- Do I Need Flood Insurance?