Free Get a FREE realtor app that maximizes your hard efforts!
Are you a realtor looking for an edge in getting your MLS listings seen in social media?
Especially in Colorado's beautiful high country areas like Summit, Eagle, Routt, Pitkin and Surrounding Counties.
Do you have a virtual business card?
Are you using QR codes effectively?
Do you ever get bad contact info from visitors to your Open Houses?
This free app addresses all of these concerns, and will help you spend less time having to market your MLS listings, and more time in front of your clients.
I would like to help you either get established as a recognizable realtor in our counties, or maintain your Top Producer status by adding more value to your business through VisualShows cutting edge technology tools. They offer buyer and seller lead generation, online exposure for your listings and a HOT new mobile app!
This is one of the best tools I have ever seen that delivers all this and much more. This free program has over 25 ways for you to easily generate leads, market yourself and your properties and build a complete online presence. The best part is this program offers automated solutions to save your time and money!
Getting started is very easy! Simply fill out the form to after clicking on the link below. You'll be on your way to creating your complimentary all access account.
10 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP
From pre-qualification to closing, Academy Mortgage will help you along the road to home ownership. You can count on us for responsible, honest, and ethical service in every step of the process.
1. Loan pre-qualification. Pre-qualification allows you to search for a home that you can afford based on your credit, income, and assets.
2. Home search. Once pre-qualified, start shopping with your real estate agent! When you decide on the right home for you, the terms of sale are negotiated and your agent presents your offer to the seller.
3. Formal loan application and product selection. After the seller accepts your offer, formally apply for home financing and select the ideal loan product to meet your needs.
4. Appraisal and home inspection. As your loan application is being processed, an appraisal is ordered to identify any discrepancies between the sale price and appraised value. An inspection of the property is also conducted if you request it. A home inspection is optional, while an appraisal is required by Academy Mortgage.
5. Processor’s and underwriter’s review. A loan processor reviews the entire loan file and sends all pertinent information to an underwriter who makes the final decision to approve the loan.
6. Final loan approval. Keep in mind that there may be financial conditions or property conditions that need to be met before final loan approval.
7. Closing. Final loan and escrow documents are prepared and signed by you (the buyer) and the seller.
8. Funding. A wire or check for the amount of the loan is sent to the settlement agent.
9. Close of escrow. The loan funds are disbursed to the entitles parties and escrow is "closed."
10. Confirmation of recording. Documents that transfer titles are recorded with the county to legalize you as the new property owner.
Ultimately the final step . . . MOVE INTO YOUR NEW HOME!
Healthiest markets in the U.S.
More individuals interested in buying a house have finally decided to apply for a U.S. home mortgage. This increased demand is contributing to a healthier real estate market.
Some local markets healthier than others. While most of the nation is seeing improvement, there are some regions which have become significantly stronger, according to the National Association of Realtors.
Some of the best housing markets in July included:
- Denver, Colorado
- San Antonio, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Austin, Texas
- Columbus, Ohio
- San Francisco, California
- Santa Rosa, California
- San Diego, California
- Santa Cruz, California
California cities made up a substantial portion of the hottest regions for real estate. Demand for homes in this state is especially high.
"These hottest markets are the best in the country from both a supply and demand perspective," said Jonathan Smoke, Realtor.com's chief economist. "Sellers are seeing listings move much more quickly than the rest of the country and at an accelerating pace from just last month. Meanwhile, these markets are clearly attractive to buyers as the listings in these markets are viewed as much as three times more often than the national average."
Inventory rising to meet demand. Prices for homes are rising, but so is construction spending. This helps further improve the market.
"This year we're seeing inventory continue to grow in July, albeit at a slower pace than this spring," Smoke noted. "And while demand overall is strong, the trend in median days on market is suggesting that the market is finding more of a balance, which bodes well for more moderate price appreciation in the months ahead."
The National Association of Homebuilders indicated builder confidence was especially high in July. This level of confidence has not been seen since November 2005.
"The fact that builder confidence has returned to levels not seen since 2005 shows that housing continues to improve at a steady pace," NAHB Chairman Tom Woods said.
In addition, the NAHB indicated an increase of 9.8% for housing starts in June, according to a press release on July 17.
Heightened demand for housing, the improving economy and job growth have helped bolster the housing market and ensure recovery continues.
Academy Mortgage is one of the top independent purchase lenders in the country as ranked in the 2014 CoreLogic Marketrac Report. Visit www.academymortgage.com to find a loan, get a rate, or calculate your payment today.