A Conventional Mortgage may be right for you if:
- You’re a first-time or repeat homebuyer; or
- You have a good credit score and money to put down; or
- You want a low down payment.
Conventional Loan benefits and features:
- Down payment: 3% and up.
- Good credit score: Minimum is usually 620.
- Fixed-rate loan terms: 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, and 30 years.
- Loan limits: $647,200; in most high-cost areas, the limit is $970,800.
- Other requirements and conditions apply.
CALL YOUR ACADEMY MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER today for more information about Conventional Mortgages.