Learn more about Jumbo Loans
When a Conventional Loan isn’t enough: A Jumbo Loan can get you home
Specially designed for those buying a luxury property or living in a high-cost area, Jumbo Loans finance homes that cost over $647,200 in most markets. They’re customizable and can be tailored to you.
A few key benefits of Jumbo Loans:
- More purchasing power – A Jumbo Loan can get you into a higher-priced home that a Conventional Loan can’t cover. This means you could get more desirable land, square footage, location, or whatever’s important to you.
- Flexibility – There are many different Jumbo Loans for every situation. They come in both fixed- and adjustable-rate, have a variety of loan term options, and even down payments ranging from 10 to 20%. We can work with you to find the right fit.
A Jumbo Loan might be a good fit if you:
- Have a home worth more than $647,200 you are looking at
- Live in Hawaii, Alaska, or other designated high-cost markets where it goes up to $970,800
- Have the ability to afford a more expensive property
Don’t let myths about Jumbo Loans hold you back
Myth #1: Jumbo Loans are only for mansions
That’s false! Jumbo Loans are simply loans for properties listed at a higher price. Some areas, like New York and California, use Jumbo Loans for the vast majority of their homes
Myth #2: Down payments for a Jumbo Loan are massive
Not true! While the amount can be large because of the price of the home, down payments can be as low as 10%.