A Jumbo Loan may be a great option for you if:
- You can afford a more expensive primary or second home and higher monthly payments; and
- You want a 15-year or 30-year fixed rate.
Jumbo Loan options benefits and features:
- Loan amounts: For loans above conforming Conventional Loans above $647,200 and for high-cost area Conventional Loans above $970,800 and up to $2 million.
- Down payment: Minimum as low as 3%.
- Mortgage insurance: Some Jumbo options available with no mortgage insurance.
- Credit score: Minimums as low as 660.
- Shorter turn times: Academy Jumbos don’t have the long turn times of big banks.
CALL YOUR ACADEMY MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER today for more information about Jumbo Mortgages.All mortgage products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Additional conditions, qualifications, and restrictions may apply. Please contact Academy Mortgage for more information.