A VA (Veterans Affairs) Loan may be a great solution for you if:
- You’re a first-time or repeat homebuyer; and
- You're an eligible Veteran or military; and
- You want a low down payment.
VA Loan benefits and features:
- Eligible borrowers include Veterans, certain members of the Selected Reserve, active-duty service personnel, and certain categories of spouses.
- No down payment! No mortgage insurance is required. The funding fee can be financed into the loan.
- Credit score: Minimum is usually 620. Credit scores between 580–619 may be accepted with additional requirements. Restrictions apply.
- Gifts and seller contributions are acceptable toward closing costs.
- Other requirements and conditions apply.
CALL YOUR ACADEMY MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER today for more information about VA Loans.