- Sharing Goodness With Chocolate Chip Cookies
- One Person’s Junk May Be Another Person's Treasure!
- No More Excuses: Go Meet Your Neighbors
- Transform Your Backyard Into a Peaceful Escape
- Time to Talk Trash
- Show Your Pet Some Extra Love
- Tips for Starting a Flower Garden
- Tile Trends on the Rise in 2020
- Tips to Trim Your Energy Costs
For many homeowners, finding a fenced-in yard or having extra space for their pet were primary factors when selecting a home. There’s no doubt that our furry companions are often considered a member of the family, and some of us would go to great lengths for them.
Just like we would with our human family counterparts, it’s important to maintain our pets’ well-being and give them lots of love.
Here are a few checks you can do to keep your pets healthy and safe:
- Go through your furever family member’s toys. Throw away any items that are no longer safe, and take the opportunity to buy them something new to chew.
- Maintain a pet-friendly home. Keep cords and toxins secure from your four-legged friends. This includes phone chargers.
- Verify when vaccinations are due and schedule an appointment to update if they are due.
- Check collars to ensure tags are secure and numbers are current. We sometimes forget to update this information when we move or change numbers.
Let’s not forget the animals who need extra-special attention in shelters and rescues. Helping out orphaned pet companions will improve their health and enhance their opportunities for adoption. Consider donating your time, money, food, toys, or blankets to an animal welfare organization.
Pets are an important part of our lives and do so much for us. Let’s show them our appreciation daily.