Academy Mortgage is firmly establishing a reputation nationwide for being a 1st CHOICE Home Loan Lender. We are proud to share our accomplishments from 2017.
Achieved Record-Breaking Growth
- Helped a record-high 45,573 individuals and families attain homeownership, which is how we truly measure success.
- Closed $9.99 billion in total volume, another record high and more than triple our total volume of $3.07 billion in 2011.
- Ranked as one of the top independent purchase lenders in the United States and a top 25 lender among all lenders in the CoreLogic Marketrac Report.
- Named a Top Mortgage Lender byScotsman Guide Magazine (Top Volume Gain #9, Top Retail Volume #10, Top Overall Volume #16).
- Listed among the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America (#14) by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
- Expanded our nationwide footprint and now have more than 330 branches and 3,115 employees across the United States; licensed to originate loans in 49 states and Washington D.C.
- Included on the Inc. 5000, an exclusive listing of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work
- Honored as a Top 20 Best Place to Work in 2018 by Glassdoor®—the only mortgage lender on the list of 100 household-name companies, like Facebook, Google, and Nike.
- Identified as a Top 50 Best Company to Work For byMortgage Executive Magazine.
- Designated a Top Mortgage Employer byNational Mortgage Professional Magazine.
- Rated a Top 50 Best Company for Mortgage Women to Work byMortgage Women Magazine.
Provided FANomenal Service
- Achieved #1 rated lender on Zillow®with more than 15,000 reviews and a 5-star rating.
- Maintained average closing times that are quicker than the competition.
- Launched new loan programs monthly.
- Sent more than 160 Loan Officers, managers, executives, and other company representatives to South Africa for Academy’s biennial Service Expedition.
- Participated in numerous service projects throughout the country to help the homeless, children, Veterans, and disadvantaged groups.